Boca Raton, FL
Fast Casual - Growth Potential - $45,000
Our company is searching for a Professional Restaurant Assistant General Manager with strong team building skills to act as our Brand Ambassador for our location in Boca Raton, FL. If you would like an amazing opportunity as a Restaurant Manager to lead a phenomenal team of hospitality professionals Apply Today! As a Restaurant Assistant Manager, it is rare to come across and manage a completely new fast-casual concept. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of our Management team in Boca Raton, FL.
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Communicates, evaluates and documents team member performance as assigned. Assists in controlling P&L. Additionally, proper inventory control and staffing levels as dictated by daily sales. The Manager will handle cash procedures and oversee and complete daily financial paperwork. As a Restaurant Manager you should have these required skills: Excellent training skills Ability to open/close, Ability to motivate the staff to excel in the execution of their positions.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Open availability is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager