Assistant Manager (Restaurant)
Greenville, SC 29601
- Excellent base salary
- 10% of net income of your Restaurant Assistant
- Medical / Dental / Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Ongoing career development
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the Restaurant Assistant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Assistant Manager
- The Restaurant Assistant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.