Assistant Restaurant Manager
Meridian, MS 39302 US
Assistant Restaurant Manager
We are searching for our next Assistant Restaurant Manager who desires unlimited growth potential. If you have superb customer service, we'll finish the rest. If this sounds like your style as an Assistant Restaurant Manager apply today for our location in Meridian MS. If this sounds interesting to you apply today to become the Assistant Restaurant Manager of our location in Meridian, MS.
Title of Position – Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees the day-to-day operations including recruiting, developing and managing staff, creating a balance of an enjoyable and professional work atmosphere. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be able to complete and surpass overall performance goals by controlling food and labor costs, while ensuring the safety and health standards set forth by policy and procedural guidelines. A Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager will have solid analytical inclination as well as effective people skills and the ability to integrate the two areas to create a highly productive, goal oriented, eager and committed staff working towards common goals.
· Managers earn up to $40,000 - $45,000 base salary depending on experience
· Performance bonuses
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid time off
· Unlimited growth potential
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high-volume restaurant management experience
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record for achieving financial results
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest-orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now – Assistant Restaurant Manager in Meridain, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our typical recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit for you via SMS text message. By responding to this advertisement, you are consenting to receive job-related communications from Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2019 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.