Assistant Restaurant Manager - Restaurant Manager Job in Biloxi, MS!
Do you have a “Never Settle" attitude? Are you interested in being part of a cutting-edge concept with unlimited growth potential? We’re looking for an individual with a creative mind to bring guidance and motivation to our teams located in the Biloxi, MS area.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for maintaining excellent food quality and customer service in each and every restaurant in the district. Our Restaurant Manager is expected to lead their team by example following guidelines, procedures and our business values. As the Restaurant Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of the restaurant including community involvement, operations, and building customer relationships. Developing employees to enhance skills and grow within the company will also be expected from the Restaurant Manager. The person in this position will work directly under the General Manager.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Annual Retention Program
- Work/Life Balance
- Limitless Growth Opportunity
- Paid Training
- Energetic and Encouraging Environment
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Restaurant Manager
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.