Restaurant & Kitchen Manager Needed â New Restaurant Opening
Irvine, CA 92604
Immediate Need - New Store Opening
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Benefits and Bonus packages
This 5 unit California based restaurant group was founded in by the original creators of 200-unit casual chain BJ’s Restaurants and Brewhouse. They stepped down from BJ’s board in 2008 to focus on this growing concept, known for its proprietary tabletop iPad-based ordering system that allows guests to build fully customized meals from a wide range of ingredients. This concept received a significant investment this year, that will enable rapid expansion and a doubling in size over the next 24 months.
At this time we are looking for the following positions in the Irvine area:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager
- Front of the House Restaurant Manager
Ready for a change? Apply today! Here's what we're looking for:
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager: 2-3 years of current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Full Service or Fast Casual Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager or Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Today - Restaurant Manager Opportunities in Irvine, California!
Meet Your Recruiter
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.