Senior Restaurant Manager - Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Venice, CA 90291
Apply Today – Growing Company
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
We are in search of a Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. We are a restaurant group who believe living well starts with the food we eat. Outstanding quality food should be accessible to everyone wanting to live a healthier life. Our menu is diverse and features an array of items from coffee and light bakery items to lunch/dinner options with a full cocktail menu. We aren’t afraid to try new things and adapt our menu to change with our guests’ taste buds. Our brunch is well known in the area, along with our daily, baked from-scratch bread. We have plans for further expansion in the Los Angeles area, with our third restaurant opening by the end of this year. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Manager in Venice!
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 50% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
- Industry leading compensation
- Attainable bonus potential
- Benefits Package
- And Much More!
- Minimum of 2-3 years of current Full Service Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Corporate Restaurant Manager background required for consideration
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Maintaining high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Senior Restaurant Manager in Venice, California!
Meet Your Recruiter
Lucas Andrews, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Lucas Andrews has over 15 years of experience in restaurant operations and another 5 of that being in recruiting and onboarding and leadership experience. During high school, Lucas began his career as a busser and moved up the ranks and was a part of the managing team within three years while going to college. Lucas had held many different management positions before transitioning into recruitment.
He grew up in a suburb of Northern California called Roseville, then moved to Southern California to pursue his successful restaurant management career. Lucas ability to see talent and passion for others makes him an exceptional recruiter.
Lucas is a devoted family man and spends most of his free time with his wife Ashley, and his two sons – Callum and Liam, and daughter Presley. He enjoys football, boating, basketball, hiking and fantasy sports!