Kitchen Manager $48,000 to $52,000
Casual Theme-Culinary Leader
As a Kitchen Manager you are most likely looking for a career opportunity with a company that prides itself on operating a kitchen using only Legendary Scratch-Based Food. You can find that opportunity with us, Apply Today for our location in Nashville, TN. Unlike other concepts which use frozen food from a bag and entrees prepared in a microwave, all of our restaurants’ kitchens are stocked with hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs and made from scratch dressings and sides. Our team has an incredible sense of pride in everything they do, and are full of passion ensuring each guest has a legendary experience every time. Since we opened our doors over 20 years ago, our main focus has been putting our employees first. Our founder’s belief is if all team members are happy our guests will have an amazing experience to brag about. We are operating restaurants in almost every state across the U.S. as well as international locations, with definite plans for expansion and growth this year. Don’t miss this legendary opportunity as a Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will manage the back of the house operations with an unfailing commitment to Legendary Scratch-Based Food. The Kitchen Manager will be in charge of all product ordering pertaining to the back of the house, managing and controlling food cost and ensuring all food safety guidelines are being met. The Kitchen Manager must be able to work closely and communicate with other members of management as they will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure proper unison between the front and back of the house and will be directed and developed by the Managing Partner on a daily basis.
· Industry Leading Compensation
· Paid Vacation
· Great Company Leadership
· And the Best Benefit of all…..Growth
· The Kitchen Manger should always provide consistent support to the success of the operation
· The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
· A requirement for the Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
· This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Kitchen Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!