Restaurant Assistant General Manager $55,000
Upscale Casual-Industry Professional
We are in search of a Restaurant Assistant General Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. To become the Restaurant Assistant General Manager of this Upscale Casual establishment, Apply Today for our location in Nashville, TN. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Restaurant Manager professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Restaurant Assistant General Manager in Nashville, TN.
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Assistant General Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members. As a Restaurant Manager you will spend more than 75% of your time performing managerial duties and must exercise independent judgment and discretion on matters of conflict in the restaurant.
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Food and Service
- Growth Opportunity
- Ongoing Training and Development
· The Restaurant Manager should posses 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
· The Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
· The Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
· The Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
· The Restaurant Manager should have open availability
Apply Now-Restaurant Assistant General Manager located in Nashville, TN
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume today!