Fremont, CA 94538
This company designs, builds and manages face-to-face marketing environments worldwide for events, trade shows, mobile marketing and permanent installations. They specialize in exceeding client expectations, exemplified by a nearly perfect (99.7%) customer satisfaction rating for design, production and management services.
Did you know that 40% of the Fortune 500 Company CEO’s come from sales backgrounds? The Account Executive position is a sales in-training position. Aside from all the fun, you’ll have, if you do really well in this role, the opportunity for growth in the sales department will be there for you. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying warm leads into sales opportunities with your Senior Account Executive. You will make a commission when you convert prospects into clients!
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify sales-ready leads.
- Develop highly scalable sales skills and knowledge of the company's product offering and market.
- Participate in an enhanced career path and training program, preparing you to be an Account Executive.
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met.
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong pipeline.
- Research accounts, identify key players generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Meet, present and close your qualified accounts.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Thrive on hunting for new business opportunities and building a sales pipeline.
- Possess strong communications and interpersonal skills, with an engaging personality!
- Advanced benefits compared to other companies.
- Fun additional perks within the company!
Senior Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
David Farah is a Senior Executive Recruiter for Gecko Hospitality with over 15 years of experience in the Hospitality and Restaurant Industry. Before joining Gecko Hospitality, David was Senior Director of Recruiting for global celebrity Chef Michael Mina’s restaurant group. As the Senior Director of Recruiting, David was responsible for all staffing at over fifty restaurants with sales over 250 million dollars.
David began his restaurant management career with Hillstone Restaurant Group in both Napa Valley and Atlanta. He then joined Eureka! Restaurant Group as General Manager of the flagship where Farah led and developed management training for the company’s successful expansion while setting the benchmark for company profit percentages.
Several years later, Farah joined Four Seasons Hotel in Silicon Valley as the youngest Senior Food & Beverage Department Head in the Americas. Within twenty-four months, the department was ranked number one in the Americas for guest service, satisfaction, and profit. After marrying the love of his life, Judee, David was asked to lead the opening staffing team for Apple Inc’s new one-billion-dollar global headquarters in Cupertino, California.
Throughout his career, Farah has always believed in the power of the human spirit to improve, learn, and develop continuously. Partnered in this belief, is his intention to always offer others the opportunity to strive for greatness and pursue their passions.