Hearst Tower, 214 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202 Charlotte, NC 28202 US
We are looking for a restaurant Accountant Professional, who is ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have people skills and an understanding of the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about our Accountant opening. If you are looking for a restaurant Accountant career in the Charlotte, NC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Accountant
Job Description: The Accountant is responsible for managing cost controls, budgeting and forecasting processes, financial analysis and reporting, and accounting procedures for a region with multiple restaurants. This position is responsible for effectively implementing company defined financial metrics throughout their area of responsibility. The Accountant is primarily responsible for providing fact-based input into development projects by working with management in accurately evaluating financial risks and returns of potentially new and existing business opportunities. This position is responsible for the evaluation of the accounting processes for restaurants individually and as a group, and makes the appropriate recommendations and/or implements the appropriate solutions, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package salary $70,000 plus
- experience in Food and Beverage or Restaurant operations a plus
- Requires strong accounting skills with a focus on reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Requires 5 years in financial or business analysis, preferably in a medium to high volume environment
- Requires an advanced working knowledge of Excel including financial modeling skills
- Requires strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires ability to build strong relationships and function well mentoring management in a restaurant environment, as well as develop strong relationships with executive management, landlords and vendors
- Requires experience in reading and interpreting contractual agreements
- Must have Restaurant Accounting Experience
Apply Now- Accountant in the Charlotte, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.