Huntersville, NC 28078 US
We are looking for a restaurant Accountant Professional, who is ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have people skills and an understanding of the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about our Accountant opening. If you are looking for a restaurant Accountant career in the Huntersville, NC area, apply today!
Title of Position: Accountant
Job Description: The Accountant is responsible for managing cost controls, budgeting and forecasting processes, financial analysis and reporting, and accounting procedures for a region with multiple restaurants. This position is responsible for effectively implementing company defined financial metrics throughout their area of responsibility. The Accountant is primarily responsible for providing fact-based input into development projects by working with management in accurately evaluating financial risks and returns of potentially new and existing business opportunities. This position is responsible for the evaluation of the accounting processes for restaurants individually and as a group, and makes the appropriate recommendations and/or implements the appropriate solutions, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by Management.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package salary $60, 000
- experience in Food and Beverage or Restaurant operations a plus
- Requires strong accounting skills with a focus on reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Requires 5 years in financial or business analysis, preferably in a medium to high volume environment
- Requires an advanced working knowledge of Excel including financial modeling skills
- Requires strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires ability to build strong relationships and function well mentoring management in a restaurant environment, as well as develop strong relationships with executive management, landlords and vendors
- Requires experience in reading and interpreting contractual agreements
- Must have Restaurant Accounting Experience
Apply Now- Accountant in the Huntersville, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to joan@geckohospitality.Com
Joan Koelbel, CPC
Joan Koelbel, CPC and Franchisee for Gecko Hospitality has many years in the Hospitality industry. She joined Gecko Hospitality in 2002 and currently owns and operates a franchise for the states of North Carolina, Virginia and Washington DC markets. The staffing of the management teams for restaurants and hotels includes existing operations, turn-around situations and new store openings. She is a member of the President’s Club and consistently a top producer year after year. We are recruiting with results!
Joan’s prior work with the Board of Directors of NAPS, National Association of Personnel Services was instrumental in her career. She has been a very active member on NAPS for years supporting and advocating for the Credentialing Committee, Bylaws and Ethics, Membership and is very engaged in the annual conferences. She is a member of many hospitality organizations and active in the community.