Accounting Manager - Restaurant Group
1920 Frontage Rd, Corona, CA 92882 Corona, CA 92882 US
National Restaurant Group
For over 40 years, we’ve been setting and raising the bar on outstanding guest service. In that time, we have grown from a couple locations on the East Coast to one of the largest, most recognized chains with several hundred stores across the country. We have been providing quality dishes (all made-from-scratch) for our guests at prices that everyone can afford. It’s no wonder several Hospitality Industry Magazines have ranked us as #1 in our group for over a dozen years running!
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Description: Our Accounting Manager will be managing our accounting and AP staff. The individual in this Accounting Manager role will oversee monthly closing processes and financial statement preparation. He/She will monitor compliance with our company accounting, risk, and operational policies and procedures. This person will use internal controls and security procedures to ensure any deviation is brought to the attention of a General Manager or appropriate Regional Manager. The Accounting Manager will be the liaison between our company and an audit firm for all of our external auditing and tax-related matters. Experience with and the ability to update Accounting Policies and Procedures is an important part of the Accounting Manager role.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Management experience in an accounting setting overseeing a minimum of 5 employees
- Background in the restaurant/hospitality industry preferred
- Must have experience working in an environment of at least $100 million
- Considerable knowledge of accounting principles, theories, and controls
- Thorough knowledge of applicable financial laws, regulations and reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CTUIT and UltiPro experience a plus
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and have advanced Excel and database experience
Apply Today - Accounting Manager in Corona, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.