Area Director of Food and Beverage
Long Island, NY US
Our growing company is in search of a dedicated Area Director of Food & Beverage with luxury hotel experience, willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in Long Island, New York! Situated in one of the most pristine locations in New York, our luxury properties are destinations of a lifetime. Amenities including a luxury hotel, restaurants and bars, full service marina, space for events and weddings and much more. Our catered services provide the perfect way to relax for travelers and locals alike. If you would like to become the Area Director of Food & Beverage for a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location in Long Island, New York!
The Area Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for leading and managing all of the food and beverage outlets within our properties, ensuring a high level of performance, guest satisfaction and profitability. The Area Director of Food and Beverage must establish goals for the food and beverage division, analyze financial reports, anticipate and resolve problems concerning all facets of the food and beverage division, anticipate trends, enact service, as well as come up with profit-oriented and cost saving ideas/activities.
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge.
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Area Director of Food & Beverage
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Area Director of Food & Beverage must have
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
- Candidate MUST be willing to live in Long Island
- Candidate MUST have high end luxury experience
- 7-10 years experience required
Apply Now- Area Director of Food & Beverage located in Long Island, New York
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Relocation will be considered.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Cari brings industry-specific expertise and unique insight to our clients regarding senior-level leadership needs. She has served as an industry leader, spokesperson, and strategic advisor to senior management. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Cari held management roles with Hilton Hotels, Westin Hotels, and was principal of Island Marketing Group, a resort marketing and consulting firm serving resorts both in the United States and around the world.
Cari has demonstrated ability to understand each individual client's needs and objectives, and develop a marketing plan to accomplish those. Her talent lies in discerning excellence from mediocrity and delivering only the most impactful team members to her clients. Cari serves as a strategic partner for her clients by evaluating candidates’ individual assets that make them a fit to each organization's operational needs and culture.