Area Director of Food & Beverage
Yacht Club & Resort
Our company is in search of a dedicated Area Director of Food & Beverage willing to go the extra mile for guests. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in the east end of Long Island, New York! Situated in one of the most pristine locations in New England, our Yacht Club & Resort is a place you’ll want to visit for a lifetime. Amenities including a luxury hotel, restaurants and bars, full service marina, space for events and weddings and much more. Our catered services provide the perfect way to relax for travelers and locals alike. If you would like to become an Area Director of Food & Beverage with a company within an enjoyable environment don’t miss this opportunity at our location in east end Long Island, New York!
Title of Position: Area Director of Food & Beverage
Job Responsibilities: An Area Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for leading and managing the food and beverage division of the hotel, ensuring a high level of performance, guest satisfaction and profitability. The Area Director of Food and Beverage must establish goals for the food and beverage division, analyze financial reports, anticipate and resolve problems concerning all facets of the food and beverage division, anticipate trends, enact service, as well as come up with profit-oriented and cost saving ideas/activities.
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And Many More!
- Must have at least 5 years of current luxury hotel experience
- Must have at least 3 years as Director of Food and Beverage at a hotel
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must possess strong knowledge of food, methods of food preparation, alcoholic beverages, trends in both food and alcoholic beverages, and be able to develop menus from this knowledge.
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Area Director of Food & Beverage
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must have the ability to compose and express thoughts in a clear and understandable way to ensure effective communications
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Area Director of Food & Beverage must have
- The Area Director of Food & Beverage must have sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts, budgets, and reports, calculate food, beverage and labor costs, etc.
Apply Now- Area Director of Food & Beverage located in Long Island, New York.