Area Hotel Sales Director
New York, NY 10017
Hotel Sales Director
Hospitality Development Group
Our company is currently seeking a professional Hotel Sales Director with outstanding customer service skills and experience opening a new property! Apply Today as the Hotel Sales Director for our location in New York, NY. Our management group is a growing development of upscale properties with plans to expand nationwide in the coming years. Our hotel portfolio boasts ideal locations and unique products giving our guests a once in a life-time experience. From small boutique to expansive upscale, our properties make it easy for you to find your niche. You do not want to miss this fantastic career opportunity as the Hotel Sales Director for one of our locations in New York, NY.
Title of Position: Hotel Sales Director
Job Description: The Hotel Sales Director will be responsible for delivering a new business development. The Hotel Sales Director will be expected to have current experience and extensive knowledge of the New York hospitality and travelling market, specifically how to target new prospects within business accounts and travel management companies. The Hotel Sales Director will conduct market research to identify business sources across the different segment channels and create an effective plan for action. The Hotel Sales Director will actively participate in the Hotel promotion and identify the key steps and partners to position correctly the hotel and its different venues/outlets. The Hotel Sales Director will actively seek out new business in line with the hotel and company strategic goals. The Hotel Sales Director must increase new business revenue from new accounts within corporate companies and travel management companies. The Hotel Sales Director will be responsible for managing connections with the top accounts both nationally and internationally. The Hotel Sales Director is responsible for creating reports with sales and financial data that allows the central organization to have visibility on actions conducted and the pipeline potential and ensure a proper database for clients. Collaboration with the Hotel team to achieve better overall results and coordinating with the remaining Pestana Sales teams to ensure the proper seizing of cross-selling opportunities is also a responsibility of the Hotel Sales Director.
- Company Growth
- Competitive Base Salary plus Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Basic Health plan including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- And Much More!
Apply Now – Hotel Sales Director located in New York, NY.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Hotel Sales Director must have high volume management experience of at least 3 years
- Must have experience opening a new hotel
- Must have NYC hotel experience
- Fluent written and verbal skills in Englsih and preferably in Spanish, Portuguese or in another European language is a requirement for the Hotel Sales Director
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Hotel Sales Director The Hotel Sales Director must have experience in structuring sales plan to achieve targets and experience in managing information and statistics to support day to day job i.e. revenue pick up day, monthly performance figures, key accounts analysis
- Minimum 2 years of experience in prospecting and new business development within the traveling and hospitality segment of New York city hotels (preferably within 4 star and life style city hotels) is a requirement for the Hotel Sales Director
Cari Castaneda, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Cari brings industry-specific expertise and unique insight to our clients regarding senior-level leadership needs. She has served as an industry leader, spokesperson, and strategic advisor to senior management. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Cari held management roles with Hilton Hotels, Westin Hotels, and was principal of Island Marketing Group, a resort marketing and consulting firm serving resorts both in the United States and around the world.
Cari has demonstrated ability to understand each individual client's needs and objectives, and develop a marketing plan to accomplish those. Her talent lies in discerning excellence from mediocrity and delivering only the most impactful team members to her clients. Cari serves as a strategic partner for her clients by evaluating candidates’ individual assets that make them a fit to each organization's operational needs and culture.