Assistant Director of Restaurant Operations â Monday through Friday position
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Office / Field Based Position - Monday Through Friday (Occasional Weekend work necessary)
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 based on experience
Our goal was to create and maintain a sustainable menu which would delight the senses of our guests while keeping health in mind. We strive to create a menu which supports healthy living and sustainability for the community and the planet. We want our guests to enjoy their food without having to worry about the guilt of it being unhealthy. We serve cuisine inspired by the kitchens south of the border, supporting local farmers by sourcing farm fresh, locally grown organic ingredients to create a menu full of delicious options for customers. We are the perfect place to gather for birthday celebrations, company parties, and social events, offering different sized venues to accommodate all sized parties, from intimate to large affairs.
Job Description: This Assistant Director of Operations position is responsible for directing and managing all store operations including guest service, staff development and financial performance as well as developing a company culture that encourages teamwork and promotes a superior guest experience. This is a hybrid Executive Assistant/Director of Ops position, reporting directly to our CEO and COO, who can be a liaison between our corporate office and General Managers in the field. The person in this position will ensure that all stores operate within the company guidelines while meeting and exceeding sales and profitability objectives established during the budgeting process. Our Assistant Director of Operations will direct and align our corporate strategies with our Store Management teams. He/she will research processes and systems and make recommendations based on new trends and products. The ability to recruit, on-board, mentor, and develop General Managers and Managers in Training is a vital part of the Assistant Director of Operations role. The person in this position will be hands-on with new restaurant openings, training hourly staff and Management and being a presence in the store through the first three months or until the GM is ready to take over.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Minimum of 3-4 years current experience as a Restaurant District Manager at a Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
- Must have a combination of both front of house and back of house management experience
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Strong track record of successfully training and developing Managers
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Apply Now - Assistant Director of Operations in West Hollywood, California!