Assistant Events Manager
Raleigh, NC 27601 US
Assistant Sales And Events Manager - Raleigh, NC
Salary $45K - $48K
Catering and Events
Social Media Marketing skills a plus!
We are seeking an Assistant Sales And Events Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for organizing important events from conception through completion.
Our company is in search of a professional, guest-centric, organized Assistant Sales & Events Manager who shares our commitment to outstanding food quality and service excellence. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as our Assistant Sales & Events Manager in the Raleigh, NC area.
• Coordinate all event activities and personnel
• Distribute all meeting information and supplies to attending personnel
• Calculate and propose budgets for planned events or meetings
• Research and identify successful event opportunities
• Maintain stock of event supplies
• Previous experience in event planning or other related fields
• Strong project managing skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Ability to work well in teams
• 1+ years of experience in Event Management - Upscale venues preferred
• 2 weeks paid vacation within first year
• Paid holidays
• Work/Life Balance
• Insurance Stipend
• Opportunity to work in a healthy fun work environment!
Send your resume today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Adele began her career in a full service casual chain restaurant. She has a natural talent for success. She worked her way up from an entry level position to a Service Manager and her supervisor wanted her at the highest volume location in the company. During her time there she was appointed as the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. She was the mentor in her spare time while she helped open new locations! She said “Who needs rest! I’m busy!” She was the point person for new restaurant opening staffing. Interviews, interviews and more interviews! She understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process. She then worked for a Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Over the years, Adele has never lost focus service. She is passionate about her work and will do what it takes to always provide the very best service by going above and beyond. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports on the weekends, and cooking with her husband.