Assistant Food And Beverage Manager
Truckee, CA 96160 US
Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Our company is currently seeking a professional Assistant Food and Beverage Manager with outstanding leadership skills and experience in Restaurant and Beverage Services. If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you at our location in the Reno / North Lake Tahoe area
Title of Position: Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
Job Description: Our search for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager is aimed at dedicated individuals who are consistently striving to exceed expectations and have a confirmed record for achieving service prestige. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must be able to manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must be able to design exceptional menus, purchase goods, and continuously make necessary improvements alongside the Food & Beverage Manager. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager has to be able to identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns. Leading the F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel is required for our Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Relocation
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have high-volume, upscale restaurant management experience of at least 1 year
· The ability to delegate tasks is an essential skill for the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
· The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
· Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Office and Micros is a must for the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
· The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
Apply Now - Assistant Food and Beverage Manager located in Reno / North Lake Tahoe!!!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Michael Ciaccio, a seasoned hospitality executive with over 20 years of management experience.
Known for successfully managing some of the best clubs on the East Coast, Michael brings a vast background in operations to the table. Having most recently served as General Manager of a Yacht Club in Florida, Michael has achieved key milestones in his career, such as maintaining his Certified Club Manager designation and overseeing capital projects in excess of 15 million dollars.
Michael is Detail-oriented, and highly skilled, and is your perfect partner to help you find the right opportunity. With experience managing independent restaurants, clubs, and 4 diamond hotels, Michael is a valuable asset to any team.
Mike has been married to Dawn for 15 years. They have two dogs, oreo and Nala. In their free time, they enjoy exploring new areas, the beach and hiking.