Assistant Front Office Manager
Kapaa, HI 96746 US
Assistant Front Office Manager
Our company is looking for an Assistant Front Office Manager with incredible leadership abilities. If this sounds like you, apply today at our location in Kapaa, Hi! Our history of hospitality continues to inspire us to always provide a warm and inviting experience for our guests. Our hotel is designed with comfort, function, and welcoming amenities in mind for our guests to work and rest better. Don’t miss this great opportunity as an Assistant Front Office Manager, apply today for our location in Kapaa, Hi.
Title of Position: Assistant Front Office Manager
Salary: $55k to $60k plus quarterly & annual bonus structure.
Job Responsibilities: The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations and management of the hotel front office and ensuring guest satisfaction by effectively leading, motivating, and training all guest service staff while maximizing revenues and profits with the guidance of the Front Office Manager. The Assistant Front Office Manager manages all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement, meeting participation and facilitation.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Tuition Reimbursement
· The Assistant Front Office Manager must be available and willing to cover the front desk shifts including night audit should no coverage be available
· Assistant Front Office Manager must possess the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail
· The Assistant Front Office Manager must have 2+ years’ experience in managing a front office team and be familiar with company policy and rules
· The Assistant Front Office Manager must be able to enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems
· The Assistant Front Office Manager must have a High School Diploma or equivalent although a Hospitality Degree is preferred
Apply Now- Assistant Front Office Manager located in Kapaa, Hi.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.