Assistant General Manager | Wedding Destination and Catering Center
Golden, CO 80401
- The Assistant General Manager will have oversight of all employees’ schedules and is responsible for ensuring that both the duties and the hours worked by minors are in conformance with those allowed under both state and federal laws.
- The Assistant General Manager has the responsibility for determining what type of work needs to be done on a daily basis and allocates the work among the company personnel who are on duty that day. Organization is essential in order to properly prioritize work for the needs of different parties, as well as take into account the varying talents of the operational support staff.
- The Assistant General Manager is responsible for ensuring that all deliveries, corporate breakfasts, box lunches, buffets, etc are delivered timely. They will be responsible for ensuring a delivery driver, vehicle, and accessory items (chafers, disposables, etc) are packed and ready. The Head Chef makes sure that delivery is scheduled if not otherwise listed on the kitchen duty board.
- The Assistant General Manager is involved in all hiring and firing decisions, review, and evaluation of company personnel, including whether or not they should be retained, promoted, given a raise and/or bonuses.
- The Assistant General Manager works with Office Manager, Event Coordinators, and/or CFO to determine operational staffing needs menu costing and menu pricing on bids and contracts.
- When not performing the duties assigned to the Assistant General Manager, this person will take on the duties of an Event Coordinator
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.