Assistant General Manager - Fast Casual Concept
Honolulu, HI 96820 US
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Quick Service Restaurant – Global Company
We are looking for Restaurant Assistant General Manager candidates who are committed to breakthrough innovation and want a successful career. If you are looking for a fun and supportive culture, apply today in Kona, HI! We ‘re seeking a Restaurant Assistant General Manager who shares our passion and enthusiasm for guest satisfaction and community involvement. If you’re searching for a rewarding career in as a Restaurant Assistant General Manager with a global leader in the Honolulu, Hi area, we are seeking a Restaurant Assistant General Manager like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Compensation: Starting at $16/hr
Job Description: The responsibility of the Restaurant Assistant General Manager is to meet customer service guidelines and direct the operation of the restaurant, attain sales and profit objectives, maintain the highest standards of food quality, service, cleanliness and sanitation by assisting in directing and supervising management and hourly employees. Our Restaurant Assistant General Managers prepare all necessary operational reports and develop appropriate action plans to resolve unfavorable financial and/or sales trends plus develop and implement a marketing plan. The Kitchen Managers and Assistant Managers report to this position, while the Restaurant Assistant General Manager reports to the General Manager.
· Competitive Salary
· Medical Benefits
· 401(K) / Retirement Benefits
· Growth Opportunities and Career Development
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· The Restaurant Assistant General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
· The Restaurant Assistant General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
· A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager
· A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager
· The Restaurant Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 1 year
Apply Now - Restaurant Assistant General Manager located in Honolulu, HI.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.