Assistant Restaurant Manager
Casual Upscale Dining
Salary $48,000 to $60,000
We are in search of an Assistant Restaurant Manager that will always strive to meet and exceed expectations for our guests and our team members on a daily basis. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a Restaurant Group seeking an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to manage our new Upscale Casual location. We are interested in finding the right fit to start the training process. Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
Title of Position: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager sets the standard for service expectations by overseeing every aspect of the guest experience from start to finish, positively coaches and councils staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurant. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must demonstrate skill and care when selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and managing team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
• Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
• Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
• Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
• Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
• Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager should possess 3+ years of high volume restaurant management experience
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a passion for developing and mentoring people
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a track record of achieving financial results
• The Assistant Restaurant Manager should have a high degree of honesty, integrity and guest orientated philosophy
Apply Now-Assistant Restaurant Manager
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com