Assistant General Manager
500 E Main St, Bedford, VA 24523 US
Are you an ambitious, dedicated Assistant General Manager with the enthusiasm to become a valued part of our team? We’re looking for an Assistant General Manager to fuel our company as a supportive and empowering leader. To become the Assistant General Manager of this upscale casual establishment, apply today for our location in Bedford VA. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Management Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Assistant General Manager in Bedford VA.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Thorough and Ongoing Training
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant General Manager should have open availability
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.