Assistant General Manager
Bergen County, NJ US
Assistant General Manager
Fully Renovated Hotel
Our company is in search of an Assistant General Manager with the ability to stay organized and manage a large team of professionals. If this sounds like the Assistant General Manager career you would like, Apply Today for our location in Bergen County, New Jersey as this dream career will not last long! Situated in a prime location close to some of the most tourist friendly areas in the United States, our stylishly updated guest rooms, dedicated concierge floors, and an experienced sales and events team exceed many guests expectations. Considered one of the top 3 Hotels in the area, we are prefect for weekend getaways, business conferences and even weddings. Our award winning accommodations pamper guests after long days of sight seeing and exploring. If you are an Assistant General Manager looking for a new and exciting career, Apply today at our location in Bergen County, New Jersey!
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the oversight, management and continued growth of this fully renovated hotel.The AGM role requires vigorous building of revenues through increasing capacity utilization. Considerable experience in guest satisfaction, employee relations, food and beverage, web based and social media marketing are nearly essential. In addition to maximizing revenue, the Assistant General Manager must standardize operating procedures, stimulate a high level of quality guest service and develop staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Basic Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Life Insurance
- The Assistant General Manager must 5 years of experience as General Manager or Director of Hotel Operations plus additional background as Director of Sales & Marketing, Director of Food and Beverage or Director of Operations in the hospitality industry
- The Assistant General Manager must have 5 plus years’ experience in a hospitality role, 3-5 years’ experience in F&B, plus prior staff management experience
- The Assistant General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management capacity
- Knowledge of Internet marketing strategy and implementation is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in Bergen County, New Jersey
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Cari brings industry-specific expertise and unique insight to our clients regarding senior-level leadership needs. She has served as an industry leader, spokesperson, and strategic advisor to senior management. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Cari held management roles with Hilton Hotels, Westin Hotels, and was principal of Island Marketing Group, a resort marketing and consulting firm serving resorts both in the United States and around the world.
Cari has demonstrated ability to understand each individual client's needs and objectives, and develop a marketing plan to accomplish those. Her talent lies in discerning excellence from mediocrity and delivering only the most impactful team members to her clients. Cari serves as a strategic partner for her clients by evaluating candidates’ individual assets that make them a fit to each organization's operational needs and culture.