Assistant General Manager
7620 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406 Charleston, SC 29406 US
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
We are looking for value-driven Restaurant Assistant General Manager Professionals, who are ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team.
If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career! We're looking for someone with:
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant experience
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous six years
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a strong communication and organizational skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates will a hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should be able to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
Compensation is extremely competitive. We offer a full range of benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), a liberal vacation policy, and bonuses.
Please send your resume to billisble@geckohospitality.Com to be considered for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager Position.
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality more choices.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Bill Isble joins Gecko Hospitality as an Executive Recruiter. Bill has more than 30 years of restaurant operations experience. He was a successful Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants for over 10 years where his “never quit” attitude allowed him to move up in the Bob Evans Restaurant beginning as a dishwasher in 1983, to Mentor of the Year in 2003 and to Area Manager in 2006.
Bill specializes in working hard for his clients and prides himself in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations. Bill has been married for 20 years, is an avid sports fan, loves to play golf, and was a National High School Chess Champion. Bill looks forward to utilizing his competitive nature and experience to service both his clients and candidates in the near future.