Assistant General Manager
7620 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406 Charleston, SC 29406
RESTAURANT ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
We are looking for value-driven Restaurant Assistant General Manager Professionals, who are ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team.
If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career! We're looking for someone with:
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have 2+ years of current Full Service Restaurant experience
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous six years
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should have a strong communication and organizational skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates will a hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager Candidates should be able to maintain high levels of food quality and hygiene
Compensation is extremely competitive. We offer a full range of benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k), a liberal vacation policy, and bonuses.
Please send your resume to tim@geckohospitality.Com to be considered for the Restaurant Assistant General Manager Position.
Use the Power of Gecko Hospitality more choices.
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.