Assistant General Manager
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- The Restaurant Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Restaurant Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Meet Your Recruiter
Gabe Caruthers, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Gabe brings 25 years of operational experience to his role as a recruiter. As an operator, his foremost priority was always on identifying and developing top talent in all positions.
Like many, Gabe Caruthers started in operations at a young age and worked his way up through the business. Holding positions from Culinary Partner to Corporate Multi-Unit Chef to Director of operations, Gabe has held a number of positions for strong national brands in the industry. During his career, he has had the honor of working with two different fully accredited Certified Master Chefs as well as a number of highly respected industry executives that he considers mentors and friends
Gabe’s number one focus is always finding the right fit for clients and candidates. Gabe strongly believes that the arrangement, whether related to time or resources, must be right for all parties for there to be a true return on investment that benefits all.