Assistant General Manager
134 Old Gate Ln, Milford, CT 06460 Milford, CT 06460
Assistant General Manager
Casual Theme Bar and Grill
If You Can Inspire, Lead, Work And Play Hard Then You Just Might Have Found Your New Career As Our Assistant General Manager! We consider ourselves to be Milford s Premiere Sports Bar. We take great pride in our food and service and look forward to always providing friends and families a great time out. You do not want to miss this exciting career opportunity as the Assistant General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Milford, CT.
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant General Manager must be outgoing and not afraid to bring their own enthusiasm and fun into the workplace and share our vision of being the Premiere Sports Bar. The Assistant General Manager will oversee product quality and operational standards, make direct marketing efforts and adapt to market conditions, develop team members, manage sales and profitability and oversee the budget and reporting. Our Assistant General Manager will need to have the ability to communicate and listen in a positive fashion with employees, guests and vendors.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Training Program
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience as a Assistant General Manager
Apply Now- Assistant General Manager located in Milford, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rubert@geckohospitality.Com
Rubert Nogales, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rubert Nogales is a Franchise Partner for Connecticut and Rhode Island restaurant division. Rubert brings with him over 20 years of restaurant operations experience. During his career, Rubert worked his way up from line cook to an Area Director. His passion for the industry and his desire to take his knowledge to a new level is what brought Rubert to Gecko. Over the years Rubert has prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. Rubert's experience, integrity and work ethic guides him when matching up the perfect candidate with great companies.