Assistant General Manager
North Charleston, SC 29406
Assistant General Manager
Casual Theme – Trend Setter
Our Company is known as a leader in the industry. We are searching for a Professional Assistant General Manager with effective leadership skills who would like to join a bright, fun, profitable brand. If you would like room to build your own career and have a blast doing it this may be the opportunity you’ve been searching for, Apply Today for our location in North Charleston, SC to find out! Our chain has numerous casual dining restaurants within the U.S. and Canada. We can also be found in over 30 other countries around the world. The concept was to create a casual, full-service dining restaurant with a menu featuring various kinds of hamburgers offered at a realistic price. The brand proved successful, and by the early 1980s there were close to 30 locations in the region, all featuring similar Southwest decor. Today, we have locations in all 50 states and around 25 international locations. We have over 1,500 restaurant locations throughout all 50 states, and need the right Assistant General Manager to continue the growth of our brand! Apply Today to become the Assistant General Manager of our location North Charleston, SC.
Title of Position – Assistant General Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of company policies and procedures on every level, to ensure effective and consistent customer service and food preparation. A Professional Assistant General Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills, innovative thinking, and unparalleled passion for the industry. The Assistant General Manager will work with the entire Management Team to hire, develop, and maintain a strong staff who can work together to execute one common goal. Additionally the Assistant General Manager will be responsible for handling administrative duties including but not limited to; reporting financial documentation to corporate offices, scheduling staff according to labor cost policies and a strong understanding of P&L reports.
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25 percent of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175 percent of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Managing Partner Program for top performing Assistant General Manager
- Long Term Incentive Program: With its potential for rich annual payouts and a lucrative kicker at the end of three years, the LTIP is a bonus program on steroids!
- Annual Restricted Stock Grants, based on eligibility
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant experience of at least 3 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Assistant General Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in North Charleston, SC
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.