Assistant General Manager
Spring, TX , 77380 Spring, TX 77380
Assistant General Manager
Upscale Casual Restaurant - Great Benefits!
Our Company is seeking an Assistant General Manager to lead a polished hospitality staff. Apply Today for our location in Spring, TX to be considered for the Assistant General Manager position. Our company is no stranger to the restaurant scene, for nearly 20 years we've operated upscale-dining locations in exciting vacation destinations in the United States. Known for chef-inspired scratch cuisine, hand-crafted cocktails and extraordinary guest service, each of our restaurants provides regional specialties unique to their area, with a focus on utilizing the freshest ingredients in the market. We are searching for an extremely motivated, enthusiastic and polished Restaurant Manager to join our Management Team. A successful Assistant General Manager must be self-motivated, driven, have a passion for learning and teaching, and excel in a relaxed but classy environment - all while providing top notch food and service. As a member of our Management Team, you will realize your happiness and quality of life are extremely important to us! We offer a wide variety of benefits to our team and their families and provide the best possible support system around! When opportunities arise, individuals have the ability to grow their management careers, especially if they have the ability to relocate. You do not want to miss this amazing opportunity in Spring, TX!
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description:We are searching for an AGM who brings a smile and positive energy to work every day and establishes high standards for everyone around them. Interpersonal skills and guest relations will be required to handle and resolve any staff or guest conflicts appropriately. The AGM will know how to create a strong and effective team and lead them towards a common goal. We are looking for an AGM to join our remarkable team, committed to providing an excellent working environment with opportunity for advancement.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability / Long-Term Disability
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- The Assistant General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Assistant General Manager must live in the Spring/Woodlands area
Apply Now - Assistant General Manager located in Spring, TX
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Bob Gates, CPC
As an experienced entrepreneur and business professional, Bob Gates has established an extensive network of business contacts over the years and is recognized as a trusted expert in the field of hospitality recruitment. He is well versed and knowledgeable about labor market activities, career development trends and employment business as it relates to the job seeker and corresponding employers.