Assistant General Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Basic Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Life Insurance
- The Assistant General Manager must have 5 years of experience as General Manager or Director of Hotel Operations plus additional background as Director of Sales & Marketing, Director of Food and Beverage or Director of Operations in the hospitality industry
- The Assistant General Manager must have 5 plus years’ experience in a hospitality role, 3-5 years’ experience in F&B, plus prior staff management experience
- The Assistant General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management capacity
- Knowledge of Internet marketing strategy and implementation is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
Cari Castaneda, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Cari brings industry-specific expertise and unique insight to our clients regarding senior-level leadership needs. She has served as an industry leader, spokesperson, and strategic advisor to senior management. Prior to joining Gecko Hospitality, Cari held management roles with Hilton Hotels, Westin Hotels, and was principal of Island Marketing Group, a resort marketing and consulting firm serving resorts both in the United States and around the world.
Cari has demonstrated ability to understand each individual client's needs and objectives, and develop a marketing plan to accomplish those. Her talent lies in discerning excellence from mediocrity and delivering only the most impactful team members to her clients. Cari serves as a strategic partner for her clients by evaluating candidates’ individual assets that make them a fit to each organization's operational needs and culture.