Assistant General Manager
Williston, ND 58801 US
Assistant General Manager
Are you a passionate, driven leader looking for an opportunity to grow and make your mark? We are searching for an experienced Assistant General Manager to join our team at this fast casual Mexican Grill in Williston, ND Our company is known for providing fresh, flavorful food and a great customer experience. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and collaborative, while also helping our employees realize their potential. If you're looking to join an exciting team and be part of something special, apply now!
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, ensuring that the restaurant is run efficiently and in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and standards. They must lead by example and provide strong guidance to the staff. This role requires excellent organizational and customer service skills as well as an understanding of food safety regulations and restaurant requirements. The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for overseeing staff performance and providing feedback to the General Manager. This position is also responsible for assisting in recruitment, training, and scheduling of personnel.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· At least 3 years of prior experience as an Assistant Manager or similar leadership role in a restaurant is required for the Assistant General Manager
· The Assistant General Manager must have proven ability to manage and lead a large staff effectively and delegate responsibilities
· Working knowledge of safety regulations to ensure food safety and compliance with local health department laws Is required for the Assistant General Manager
· The Assistant General Manager must have excellent organizational, problem solving, and multitasking skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and POS systems is required for the Assistant General Manager
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager in Williston, ND
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.