Assistant Golf and Ski Manager
Truckee, CA 96161 US
Job Posting: Assistant Golf & Ski Manager
Are you a passionate professional with experience in the golf and ski industry? We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Golf & Ski Manager to join our team. This position offers a fantastic compensation package with a competitive salary of $65K - $75KK plus bonus, relocation assistance, and temporary housing.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of The Sport Shop and Rental Shop.
- Develop and strictly adhere to Opening and Closing checklists for all positions and procedures.
- Purchase goods and process invoices
- Help manage our bi-weekly payroll processes with precision and accuracy
- Book golf groups/tournaments and keep our tee sheet up to date
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the golf and ski industry, including one year supervising and managing staff
- Versed in various POS and Payroll systems
- Experience working with sales reps and knowledge of golf and ski apparel
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows, with the ability to learn different systems
- Fluent in English, both verbally and non-verbally, and have excellent team member relations skills
Send resumes to email@example.com
We would love to hear from you if you possess the necessary experience and skills. Join our team and contribute to our commitment to excellence in providing executive and management positions within the hospitality industry.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Michael Ciaccio, a seasoned hospitality executive with over 20 years of management experience.
Known for successfully managing some of the best clubs on the East Coast, Michael brings a vast background in operations to the table. Having most recently served as General Manager of a Yacht Club in Florida, Michael has achieved key milestones in his career, such as maintaining his Certified Club Manager designation and overseeing capital projects in excess of 15 million dollars.
Michael is Detail-oriented, and highly skilled, and is your perfect partner to help you find the right opportunity. With experience managing independent restaurants, clubs, and 4 diamond hotels, Michael is a valuable asset to any team.
Mike has been married to Dawn for 15 years. They have two dogs, oreo and Nala. In their free time, they enjoy exploring new areas, the beach and hiking.