Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Avon NC, 27915 Avon, NC 27915 US
- The Assistant Housekeeping Manager will have the responsibility to recruit, hire, manage, schedule a staff of housekeepers and supervisors.
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Outstanding people skills are required for this position.
- Experience managing a large staff in a hospitality or commercial environment.
- Must be able to multi-task, plan, and accomplish cleaning and inspecting on a large scale.
- Strong computer skills are required for this position.
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Eric Garland began his twenty year career in the hospitality industry while attending college. His career started as a Bellman with the Garden Plaza Hotel and he was quickly promoted to Front Office Manager soon after graduating. He enjoyed being involved in the renovation and conversion of the Garden Plaza to Doubletree by Hilton. He earned several Hilton certifications including System 21/On Q and Revenue Manager. Eric accelerated his career with some of the top brands in the hotel industry, advancing through the ranks as an Executive Housekeeper, Director of Sales, Assistant General Manager and then rapidly to General Manager! He enjoyed moving up with the companies and making great contributions. Recruiting for hotels is natural for Eric!