Assistant Kitchen Manager
Assistant Kitchen Manager - Oxford Mississippi
This is an URGENT NEED $40-45K
Apply Today for our location in Oxford, MS.
Serving up traditional southern seafood favorites, we are one of the best-kept secrets of the south. From catfish to Poboy’s we make it all and have a fun time doing it. Our staff and service help create a fun and inviting atmosphere for all ages. With four locations to visit, we are never too far for you to enjoy your favorite southern dishes.You do not want to miss this opportunity as our Assistant Kitchen Manager, Apply Today for our location in Oxford, MS.
Title of Position: Assistant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: This Assistant Kitchen Manager position requires previous experience within casual dining. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will be in charge of supervising and directing staff activities. This individual will make sure the kitchen conditions are clean and sanitary at all times. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will maintain accounting and administrative duties including BOH food/labor cost according to company policy. Though the overall operation of the kitchen is the largest portion of the job for the Assistant Kitchen Manager, this position will also require focusing on friendly, efficient guest service.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Time Off
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager should act as a “Brand Ambassador" for our company at all times
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Assistant Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Kitchen Manager must have
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Kitchen Manager
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have knowledge of P&L statements
Apply Now – Assistant Kitchen Manager located in Oxford, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position email your resume
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.