Assistant Kitchen Manager
Poipu, HI 96756 US
Assistant Kitchen Manager
Family Casual - Pizza Parlor
Are you an Assistant Kitchen Manager passionate about your culinary skills? We are seeking a Professional Assistant Kitchen Manager with strong leadership building skills and high energy. To become the Assistant Kitchen Manager of this family casual establishment, apply today for our location Poipu, HI. We employ hospitality professionals who are competitive, expect to win and can build sales. We are a great company for talented Culinary Professionals to make their mark! Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as an Assistant Kitchen Manager in Poipu, HI.
Title of Position: Assistant Kitchen Manager
Compensation: $20 - $23 / hour
Job Description: The Assistant Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, oversees all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Assistant Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. The person in this position will be held accountable for their Team Members’ performance in the kitchen. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training their team in Health Department guidelines, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation.
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Structure
- Potential Relocation Assistance
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must possess 2-3 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating teamwork and professional development is necessary for the Assistant Kitchen Manager
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Assistant Kitchen Manager
Apply Now - Assistant Kitchen Manager located in Poipu, HI
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.