Assistant Kitchen Manager
6801 E Harbor Rd, Marblehead, OH 43440 Sandusky, OH 43440
Assistant Kitchen Manager
Casual Theme-Industry Leader
We are seeking an Assistant Kitchen Manager for a full service casual restaurant in Sandusky Ohio. We are searching for a hard-working, hands-on kitchen supervision professional for a fast paced, high volume concept. Excellent opportunity for career growth due to rapid expansion plans in the area.
Title of Position: Assistant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the Kitchen Manager. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, and will observe food and beverage quality and execution. The Assistant Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production.
- Compensation: $32,000 - $40,000, depending on experience
- Bonus Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have high volume restaurant kitchen management experience of at least 2 years
- A requirement for the Assistant Kitchen Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- The Assistant Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Kitchen Manager
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Jim Koehler has been an Executive Recruiter with Gecko Hospitality since 2013. Jim has had a versatile career in corporate hospitality, as District Manager for JoJo's & Coco's Restaurants, HR Manager for Chi Chi’s Restaurants, Employee Relations Director for Ditan Inc., and a Field Recruiter for TGI Fridays Restaurants.
Coupled with his enriched hospitality background, Jim has always possessed a strong work ethic and intense dedication, which has enhanced his sustained performance success. Throughout his career, Jim has consistently cultivated and developed respected professional relationships utilizing his proficient interpersonal communication skills. Jim is genuinely inspired to passionately add value to the personal and professional growth of others.
Jim has been married for 30 years to the love of his life, Tracy, and is the proud father of Wade & Brock. Jim is devoted to his Church Community, and enjoys a variety of outdoor activities.