Assistant Kitchen Manager
100 E 120th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80233 Thornton, CO 80229 US
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Immediate Need - Apply Now
Since we burst onto the scene a few years ago, we have turned everyone’ s taste buds upside down. Our menu has something for everyone, from the classics to exciting new creations. We also feature an impressive selection of beers and other beverages to compliment your meal. What’s even better than our food? Our growth! We’re starting to expand across the region and hope to be the first thing to come to peoples’ minds when they decide where to eat out.
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will work together with the management team, focusing on building relationships with our guests and Team Members, increasing sales numbers, and ensuring food is prepared properly in a clean and safe environment. As the Restaurant Kitchen Manager you will be held accountable for your Team Members' performance in the kitchen. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training your team in Health Department rules, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation. Our Restaurant Kitchen Manager must be a "take-charge" person who can effectively correct any issues with Team Members and Kitchen equipment to ensure all are performing up to company standard. This person will be overseeing 40-60 hourly employees.
- Outstanding Compensation
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement and Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in Thornton, Colorado!
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.