Assistant Manager - Casual Concept in Ithaca
Ithaca, NY 14850
This position will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build a high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Managers functions within the company. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Medical Coverage
- Excellent Vacation Package
- Life Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Quality of Life
- Disability Insurance
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- At least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
- A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred
- Casual dining management experience required.
- Looking for hardworking team player who is looking for a career home
- Solid tenure in work history
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.