Assistant Manager - Family Dining
Family Style – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are searching for an Assistant Manager to be a key support element to the General Manager. Would you like the opportunity to show off your natural leadership skills with a company that offers unlimited growth potential? If you would like to move forward in your career and can provide a positive, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented Management style this could be the career you’ve been looking for!! If you are an Assistant Manager already or a natural leader (looking to move up to a Manager position) that possesses positive and proper team spirit, good people handling techniques and a superlative work ethic we would like to learn more about you. Apply immediately in Gastonia, NC for consideration.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: A simple view of what an Assistant Manager position is all about; supplying support to the General Manager by directly supervising Shift Leaders and Team Members in the restaurant. A more indepth view of the Assistant Manager position is; being responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the restaurant in coordination with the General Manager. The Assistant Manager will work to keep the General Manager informed of staffing needs, as well as, overseeing the ongoing training of Shift Leaders and Team Members. As a Professional Assistant Manager the qualified applicant will have the ability to properly schedule shifts for optimum coverage. Track hours scheduled to eliminate overtime optimizing profits with labor cost control. An Assistant Manager works with the GM to optimize sales via superlative QSC, local marketing, merchandising and coordination through the Sirloin Stockade Operations and Training staff.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental Insurance Options
- Job Training
- Unlimited Opportunity for Growth
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or 2 – 5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers, and/or personnel.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic math and algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of spreadsheet, database, internet and inventory software and order processing systems.
Apply Now – Assistant Manager in Gastonia, NC