Assistant Manager - New Opportunity
QSR – Industry Leader
Industry Leader with Unlimited growth potential is searching for an ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated and motivating Assistant Restaurant Manager. If you have a fantastic eager attitude, verve, and superb customer rapport! We'll furnish the rest. If this sounds like your Assistant Management style please contact today in Bryam, MS.
What does this mean to the right candidate? Unlimited growth potential, a stable company with established policies and procedures, if this sounds interesting to you please do not hesitate to contact is in Bryam, MS.
Title of Position – Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager oversees the day-to-day operations including recruiting, developing and managing staff, creating a balance of an enjoyable and professional work atmosphere. The right candidate will be able to complete and transcend performance goals by controlling food and labor costs, while ensuring the safety and health standards set forth by policy and procedural guidelines. A Professional Assistant Manager will have strong analytical inclination as well as effective people skills and the ability to integrate the two areas to create a highly productive, goal oriented, eager and committed staff working towards common goals.
- Managers earn up to $40,000 - $45,000 base salary depending on experience
- Performance bonuses up to $15,000 annually
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off.
- Unlimited growth potential
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
Apply Now – General Manager in Bryam, MS
Meet Your Recruiter
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.