Assistant Manager - Restaurant Co- Manager - Clinton, MS
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- 401(K) / Retirement Benefits
- Growth Opportunities and Career Development
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Must have 2 years of Restaurant Management experience in a Quick Service / Fast Casual Concept
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Required to work a minimum 5 day workweek including irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws as well as local health and sanitation laws and regulations
- Leadership and supervisory practices and skills; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving, decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.