Bismarck, ND 58503
Are you a Restaurant Assistant Manager that is looking to work with a company that is full of passion, encouragement, hard work and career growth? If so, you have just found your opportunity, Apply Today in Bismarck, ND. Our restaurant strives to make a positive impact on flavor and the environment. There is no going hungry here! Don’t miss this great opportunity to further your career as an Assistant Manager, Apply Today in Bismarck, ND.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: The right Assistant Manager for this position should be an energetic, positive, upbeat person with experience in full service casual dining. This is a full time position for an Assistant Manager with knowledge of food production, food safety and Guest service standards and who has a strong kitchen background and is focused on hard work that yields results. As the Assistant Manager you will be expected to lead your team in meeting our very high standards where the expectations are clear and the rewards are exceptional. Our Assistant Manager must commit to at least 55 hours per week, and will thrive in a clearly structured environment that is both friendly and community oriented. For our consideration you must have current or recent full service experience in full service dining, bar and grill experience, or in themed casual dining where exceptional service is a key component.
- Wonderful Work/Life Balance
- Great Compensation Benefits
- Job Security
- Personal training and development programs
- Unlimited growth potential
- The Assistant Manager must be highly proficient in verbal and written communication
- Proven leadership skills in accessing and developing talent are necessary for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have basic knowledge of Microsoft office and prior experience with Aloha POS, Open Table and Menu Link preferred
- The ability to solve problems is required for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager should possess the ability to build and maintain guest satisfaction
Apply Today- Assistant Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.