Anderson, SC 29621
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Plan
- Quality of Life
- Career Growth Opportunity
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
- The Assistant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Assistant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Julie Caruthers brings over 20 years of operational experience in the hospitality industry to her position as a recruiter. Julie has a diverse background with experience in high volume restaurants in both the BOH and FOH and has held the GM position with a number of high profile national brands.
Julie has a real passion for people and helping them make the right connections whether they are a candidate or a client. Julie’s experience allows her to communicate clearly and understand the needs of all parties involved in the application and selection process. She is a driven professional that sees the big picture and works tirelessly to help candidates and clients find the right match.