Atlanta, GA 30303
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Uniforms Provided
- Paid Training
- Meals Discounts
- Bi-Weekly Paychecks
- Six Month Reviews
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Restaurant Manager must posses
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as Assistant Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.