114 N 27th St, Billings, MT 59101 Billings, MT 59101
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Fast Casual Restaurant
Our Company is seeking an Assistant Restaurant Manager who is outgoing, loves people and has natural leadership capabilities. If you would like to be a part of something with a family feel and fantastic traditions we would like to hear from you! Apply Today for our location in Billings, MT. What is the secret ingredient of our success? Simply, respect for tradition. If you are a Professional Assistant Restaurant Manager that respects the traditions passed down to us by our ancestry, please don t pass up this opportunity we need to hear from you, Apply Today for our location in Billings, MT.
Title of Position Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Restaurant Manager will work directly under the General Manager to assist in overseeing all store operations including the FOH, BOH and all administrative and financial duties. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be responsible for assisting in overseeing all operations from service excellence to delivering truly delicious dishes. The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to build a strong team through solid hands-on guidance in addition to building profit through advertising, marketing and exceptional customer service. This person must have some understanding of P&L management as well as the ability to analyze financial documents. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be expected to act as a positive role model at all times.
- Competitive salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance packages
- Paid Vacation
- On-going paid training
- Open availability is a requirement for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
- The Assistant Restaurant Manager must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- 2 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Assistant Restaurant Manager
Apply Now Assistant Restaurant Manager located in Billings, MT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to rgingell@geckohospitality.Com
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.