Billings, MT 59101
QSR – Industry Leader
If you enjoy working in a fun-paced, fast-paced environment that challenges and allows you to apply your skills and personality becoming an Assistant Manager for company could be the career move for you!
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: Our team is committed to anticipating and understanding our guests’ needs and exceeding their expectations. We need an Assistant Manager with a passion for results! She/he should excel in problem solving and decision making. Being able to identify and analyze problems, and explore various alternatives using sound business judgment to take decisive action. The right candidate will know how to effectively build a team. Getting the right people in the right places, enabling them to make a decision and have a successful team. Having a successful team also relies heavily on the Managements ability to resolve conflict and use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues, and resolve disagreements constructively. Along with interpersonal skills and guest relations Managers will be required to handle and develop direct reports and provide feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieving set goals personally and professional. She/he will lead by example promoting an environment of urgency to satisfy our guests’ needs and meeting our company standards.
- Competitive wages, based on experience
- Free Meals
- Unlimited growth potential
- Health benefits
- Vacation Time
- Ability to promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements
- Ability to drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives
- Must hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results
- Must ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness
- Ability to delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash
Apply Now – Assistant Manager in Billings, MT
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.