Bismarck, ND 58504
QSR – Unlimited Growth Potential
We are seeking a Professional Assistant Manager with enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective team building. If this sounds like your management style, we would like to meet you! Excellence embodies everything we do; from the way we cook to our outstanding service. With food and flavor that overflows and staff that goes above and beyond, we never stop believing that we are the best. We have locations across the United States and rapidly spreading. If you are looking for an Assistant Manager career with an established company this may be the right opportunity for you!!! Apply Today in Bismarck, ND.
Title of Position – Assistant Manager
Job Description: The Assistant Manager has complete responsibility for a million-dollar operation when they’re on duty, from supervising staff to ensuring happy customers and product quality. The Assistant Manager work closely with the rest of the Management Team on strategic planning, staffing and marketing for their location. We believe in challenges and rewards. Hard work, a positive attitude, and solid Management skills will earn you a career with outstanding financial compensation, recognition, advancement opportunity, and benefits. We look for exceptional performers to grow with us.
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Care Plans
- Employee Meal Discount
- Educational Reimbursement
- Management Training Programs
- Paycheck Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- The Assistant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Assistant Manager must possess
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in a high volume environment
Apply Now- Assistant Manager in Bismarck, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.