- Competitive Weekly Salary
- Monthly Success-Based Bonuses
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant Management
- Stability as defined by no more than 2 employers in the past 5 years
- Has a sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has guest-focused mentality
- Ability to drive sales and guest service initiatives by motivating team members
- Understands Profit and Loss Reports, Food Cost, Inventory, Food Safety and Sanitation Requirement
- Ability to hire, train and develop team members
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.