- Assists motivated workers in attaining meaningful jobs and careers
- Competitive pay
- Ongoing training
- Upon hire, workers enjoy varied scheduling options
- Discounts on menu items. Some locations may offer free meals.
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Healthcare options.
- Preference for evening shifts
- Previous experience as a shift leader
- People skills and a friendly disposition
- Strong math
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy Positive attitude
- Ability to calculate profits and losses
- Knowledge of safe food handling practices
- Be able to maintain inventories
- Prior staff training experience
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.