Dickinson, ND 58601
Casual – Industry Leader
We are looking for value-driven leaders who are ready to make the decisions necessary to achieve excellent results! If you are ready to join a company with unlimited career advancement potential then apply now for our location in Dickinson, ND. We wanted to create a place to enjoy good food, good service and lots of laugh, over 30 years later they have exceeded their dream and now have multiple locations throughout Texas. With daily and weekly specials as well as happy hour, we invite you to come and enjoy, just like our founders did. If you are an Assistant Manager searching for a company who will support and guide your career to the highest levels, then apply today for our location in Dickinson, ND.
Title of Position: Assistant Manager
Job Description: Our Assistant Mangers will be an intricate part of Driving sales and profitability.
This position will include being part of selection process and training of top talent to build a high performing teams. Operational excellence is at the core of the Assistant Manager function within the company. If you have strong leadership and people skills and a passion for the restaurant industry, we are interested in talking with you about becoming a member of our management team. If you have talent for mentoring others and providing excellent service to your guests, this may be the best opportunity to enhance your career!
- Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time
- The Assistant Manager must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- The Assistant Manager must have at least 2-3 years restaurant management experience
- A degree in Hospitality, Business, or Hotel/Restaurant Management or other related field is preferred for the Assistant Manager
- The Assistant Manager must have 1-3 years of management experience
- The Assistant Manager that will succeed in this role is a hardworking team player who is looking for a career home
- The Assistant Manager candidate must have a solid tenure in work history
Apply Now – Assistant Manager in Dickinson, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.